- See also:
- Semi-dwarf M7 class8
Bud 396Semi-dwarf M26 class rootstock
|Developed by:||Michurinsk State Agrarian University, Russia|
|Country of origin:||Russia|
B.396 has had limited trials, but shows resistance to Fire Blight and good yield efficiency.
Bud 396 rootstock characteristics
- Species compatibilityApple
- Vigour % of standard40% - 50%
- Rootstock size classSemi-dwarf
- DeveloperMichurinsk State Agrarian University
- Country of originRussia
- Fire blightSome resistance
Find our more about this rootstock in the 'Manual of Worldwide Temperate Zone Fruit and Nut Tree Rootstocks'.