JM-5Very-dwarf apple rootstock
|Developed by:||Morioka Apple Research Center, NIFTS, Japan|
JM-5 rootstock showed a cumaltive yield that was higher than M.9EMLA or M.26EMLA in trials, but needs more testing.
JM-5 rootstock characteristics
- Species compatibilityApple
- Vigour % of standard20%
- Rootstock size classVery dwarf
- Support requiredPermanent support
- Woolly aphidSome resistance
- Collar rotSome resistance
Find our more about this rootstock in the 'Manual of Worldwide Temperate Zone Fruit and Nut Tree Rootstocks'.