Tabel-EdabrizTMSemi-dwarf cherry rootstock
|Used for:||Sweet cherry|
|Developed by:||INRA and CTIFL|
|Country of origin:||France, Iran|
‘Tabel Edabriz’ is a dwarfing clonal rootstock of Prunus cerasus from Iran used for sweet cherries. Production starts very early, with the first fruit in the 3rd year and full production by the 7th year.
Tabel-Edabriz rootstock characteristics
- Species compatibilitySweet cherry
- Vigour % of standard55% - 70%
- Rootstock size classSemi-dwarf
- Support requiredPermanent support
- Country of originFrance, Iran
- Period of origin1950 - 1999
Find our more about this rootstock in the 'Manual of Worldwide Temperate Zone Fruit and Nut Tree Rootstocks'.