P-HL-B®Vigorous cherry rootstock
|Used for:||Sweet cherry|
|Developed by:||Research and Breeding Institute of Pomology, Holovousy|
|Country of origin:||Czech Republic|
|Parentage:||Prunus avium x Prunus cerasus|
P-HL-B induces very early fruiting and high yields. Anchorage is very good and the life cycle of the orchard is 25 to 30 years.
P-HL-B rootstock characteristics
- Species compatibilitySweet cherry
- Vigour % of standard80%
- Rootstock size classVigorous
- Support requiredFree-standing
- DeveloperResearch and Breeding Institute of Pomology, Holovousy
- Country of originCzech Republic
- Honey / Oak root fungusSome susceptibility
- Crown GallSome susceptibility
Find our more about this rootstock in the 'Manual of Worldwide Temperate Zone Fruit and Nut Tree Rootstocks'.